Missing Soft Focus and Brightness in Teams

Anonymous
2022-11-03T16:23:50+00:00

Greetings!

My co-workers have options for Brightness and Soft Focus on their Teams and neither of these appear to be options for me in my Teams video settings. I'm on a Mac Studio with the M1Max chip. Microsoft Teams Version 1.5.00.28558. It was last updated on 11/1/22. Ideas welcome!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-09T11:40:17+00:00

    I have the same issue with my new Macbook Air. Very very frustrated as Microsoft has been silent on this issue per many posts inquiring about this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-10T15:06:45+00:00

    Confirmed - new M1 14" laptop and these options have disappeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-23T20:26:34+00:00

    I have MacBook Air M2 and have the same issue. Soft focus isn't an option in Teams. Microsoft - please fix this!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-23T20:26:51+00:00

    I have MacBook Air M2 and have the same issue. Soft focus isn't an option in Teams. Microsoft - please fix this!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-27T02:19:54+00:00

    I have the same issue. These options were available in 2019 Intel MBP, but not in M2 MBA. Same for both internal and external camera. Need a fix soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments