Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
I have MacBook Air M2 and have the same issue. Soft focus isn't an option in Teams. Microsoft - please fix this!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Greetings!
My co-workers have options for Brightness and Soft Focus on their Teams and neither of these appear to be options for me in my Teams video settings. I'm on a Mac Studio with the M1Max chip. Microsoft Teams Version 1.5.00.28558. It was last updated on 11/1/22. Ideas welcome!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have MacBook Air M2 and have the same issue. Soft focus isn't an option in Teams. Microsoft - please fix this!
I have MacBook Air M2 and have the same issue. Soft focus isn't an option in Teams. Microsoft - please fix this!
Confirmed - new M1 14" laptop and these options have disappeared.
I have the same issue with my new Macbook Air. Very very frustrated as Microsoft has been silent on this issue per many posts inquiring about this.
This is not a device issue. I have a new Macbook Air and the function no longer is available for my new Mac nor my external monitor. This function is however there for both my old Mac Air and my current monitor when using my old Mac air. This is a Teams issue with new Macs...and potentially other newer devices.