Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Same issue for me on MBP 14" :(
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Greetings!
My co-workers have options for Brightness and Soft Focus on their Teams and neither of these appear to be options for me in my Teams video settings. I'm on a Mac Studio with the M1Max chip. Microsoft Teams Version 1.5.00.28558. It was last updated on 11/1/22. Ideas welcome!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue for me on MBP 14" :(
Any updates here? I am experiencing the same issue with my new MBP 14". Help!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
It's definitely not just an issue with newer MacBooks. I have the same issue with an older Mac (2015) which is when they were using intel chips. The option used to be there but no longer is. I've tried using an external camera as well but that didn't solve things either
this is all over the Internet with ZERO ACTUAL ANSWERS. what is the deal, teams??? is it working or not. this is so stupid that we can't get it but some Macs can. and no legit answers. no I'm not going to do 50 stupid steps that didn't work for anyone else. everyone at my work has the filters and they ar eon the same MacBook.