Missing Soft Focus and Brightness in Teams

Anonymous
2022-11-03T16:23:50+00:00

Greetings!

My co-workers have options for Brightness and Soft Focus on their Teams and neither of these appear to be options for me in my Teams video settings. I'm on a Mac Studio with the M1Max chip. Microsoft Teams Version 1.5.00.28558. It was last updated on 11/1/22. Ideas welcome!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-13T17:37:38+00:00

    Thank you for the confirmation! I was almost considering upgrading to a business license so thank you for saving me the extra money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-13T17:29:49+00:00

    You know I was recently looking into this issue again... after doing tons of searching I found an obscure comment on another person's post that suggested the reason this feature is unavailable is not because it's a mac issue but rather because those camera settings are only available if you have a business license for Office365. It stated that the free version, education licenses, and personal licenses do not offer these settings. Can anyone confirm if that is accurate?

    I also had an O365 business license, so that isn't the cause.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-13T17:20:06+00:00

    I have a business license for Microsoft 365, and I do not have soft focus on Teams. I have an M2 MacBook Air.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-13T17:13:00+00:00

    You know I was recently looking into this issue again... after doing tons of searching I found an obscure comment on another person's post that suggested the reason this feature is unavailable is not because it's a mac issue but rather because those camera settings are only available if you have a business license for Office365. It stated that the free version, education licenses, and personal licenses do not offer these settings. Can anyone confirm if that is accurate?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-13T10:08:15+00:00

    Agree completely.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments