Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
I have the same issue with Sony XM4 and XM5 and even Microsoft Surface Headphones 2
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello community,
we are currently rolling out Win 11 (Enterprise 22H2) for our users and more and more are starting to complain about audio problems since the upgrade to Win 11.
For the most part we use Jabra Evolve 65 and 75 headsets, which are certified for Teams (they worked fine with Teams and Win 10).
Reported issues (happening in meetings and calls):
There are no audio issues with other apps like phone app or when watching a video.
We updated audio drivers, updated firmware of the audio devices. Cleared Teams cache, reinstalled Teams, made sure its running the current version. Checked windows audio settings (sometimes people manage to connect the headset via usb dongle and directly to laptops bluetooh at the same time, which can cause problems). We also asked the users to connect their headset with the usb cable instead of the dongle. Nothing helped.
I had one user working with Teams in the browser for a few days and he didnt report any problems there. So maybe its a Teams client issue?
If anyone has an idea for me on how to fix this, I would really appreciate it, since Win 11 rollout is still going on and more and more users will be affected by this. Which I am not looking forward too :)
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue with Sony XM4 and XM5 and even Microsoft Surface Headphones 2
Hi*
Same here with plenty of Lenovo Thinkpads and Microsoft Surface Pro devices since Windows 11 upgrade.
Jabra Evolve 75, 85 Headsets. No matter if connected directly via Bluetooth or via Jabra USB-Dongle...
I was able to resolve my issue by replacing the headset from an MPOW to TECKNET where the new TECKNET has been working flawlessly.
Facing exactly the same issue, using a Dell Latitude 5430 and different headsets (Jabra Evolve 65 , JBL FREEE II and JBL TUNE510BT).
Tried everything, including reset to factory installation without nothing else - only Windows 11 PRO + 365 - just a few minutes of utilization and the same behavior of crash after some calls.
I am trying now a new test using the "NEW TEAMS" client to evaluate if makes difference
I am also experiencing these issues randomly. I can be in a call on the teams client, Jabra evolve 65, works fine in a call, next call, microfone stops working. The popup of ms teams says: microphone is not working. So then I switch to different input device. Very annoying.
I tried a few times disabling Bluetooth and connecting with the cable, but then the headset is making robotic voices of other people speaking and my microphone stops working as well.
This whole thing is so annoying and makes other people feel like, what are you messing around, but I cannot do anything about this.