Can the menu bar be moved during a teams call?

Anonymous
2023-06-02T01:18:32+00:00

I want to know if I can move the menu bar from the top of the teams window to the bottom? I have my camera at the top of my screen, and want faces to be as close to the top as possible so I am almost looking into the camera lens. Is this possible? Couldn't find way to adjust in settings.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-24T04:54:18+00:00

    The top menu bar during screen sharing becomes a major problem . Microsoft should allow users to move the Menu Bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-26T10:25:08+00:00

    Thank you, you save my day

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-29T18:08:54+00:00

    @Microsoft I think it's about time you guys get this bar out of our view during calls. It sounds like a small deal but it works against the overall Teams efficiency (pun intended).

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T08:52:27+00:00

    I have same issue, after lots of pin unpin actions, suddenly in a screen share period this dropdown menu disappeared, and I couldn't get it pop out again, so my issue kinda solved for hat call.

    This is very annoying and lots of latest updated that works weird, MS technicians reply as "unfortunately they are sorry for that wrong options" etc.
    Seems like some experts have left the team so the rest doesn't know how to fix problems.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-09T14:28:12+00:00

    Please, Microsoft, let us move the bar during a teams call/share. It's nuts that you haven't done this yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments