Can the menu bar be moved during a teams call?

Anonymous
2023-06-02T01:18:32+00:00

I want to know if I can move the menu bar from the top of the teams window to the bottom? I have my camera at the top of my screen, and want faces to be as close to the top as possible so I am almost looking into the camera lens. Is this possible? Couldn't find way to adjust in settings.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-02T19:55:48+00:00

    RE: having the Teams bar on the top of the screen.

    We run meetings out of a browser with many tabs open. This Teams bar blocks the browser tabs so we have to make the entire browser smaller to accommodate. If someone has a solution, please let me know. I typically share my entire screen/desktop as sometimes there is an extra item to share not located on the browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T15:25:02+00:00

    This is incredibly frustrating. When presenting you cannot select your open windows. A very horrible design.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T16:11:50+00:00

    How to get rid of Teams sharing menu bar: When the menu bar displays while sharing in Teams, click somewhere in that menu bar, then press Ctrl W and the bar should disappear.

    Someone else posted this answer, yet unfortunately I cannot find the direct link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T16:12:13+00:00

    This is incredibly frustrating. When presenting you cannot select your open windows. A very horrible design.

    How to get rid of Teams sharing menu bar: When the menu bar displays while sharing in Teams, click somewhere in that menu bar, then press Ctrl W and the bar should disappear.

    Someone else posted this answer, yet unfortunately I cannot find the direct link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T16:12:40+00:00

    1 year later, please put some resource into this. 80% of my colleagues including myself have this issue on a daily base. Is absurd how annoying this is. I can put it in top of the list. Feature wise I think is good enough for now, just please make that thing move!

    How to get rid of Teams sharing menu bar: When the menu bar displays while sharing in Teams, click somewhere in that menu bar, then press Ctrl W and the bar should disappear.

    Someone else posted this answer, yet unfortunately I cannot find the direct link.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments