Can the menu bar be moved during a teams call?

Anonymous
2023-06-02T01:18:32+00:00

I want to know if I can move the menu bar from the top of the teams window to the bottom? I have my camera at the top of my screen, and want faces to be as close to the top as possible so I am almost looking into the camera lens. Is this possible? Couldn't find way to adjust in settings.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-03T21:29:09+00:00

    So nice that they finally fixed this! That drove me crazy for months!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-03T22:41:08+00:00

    Noticed this as well! Much more productive now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-01T10:31:22+00:00

    Agreed - so annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-01T10:32:09+00:00

    So nice that they finally fixed this! That drove me crazy for months!

    How is it fixed? Please help me get rid of it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T06:06:10+00:00

    When you are presenting click on any where of the bar above and use this key combination. CTRL+W

    It goes away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments