Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Click somewhere in that menu bar, then press Ctrl W and the bar should disappear.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I want to know if I can move the menu bar from the top of the teams window to the bottom? I have my camera at the top of my screen, and want faces to be as close to the top as possible so I am almost looking into the camera lens. Is this possible? Couldn't find way to adjust in settings.
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Click somewhere in that menu bar, then press Ctrl W and the bar should disappear.
Check out Noah_960 response on March 7, 2024 for an awesome solution with Ctrl W.
In new Teams, how do I get the control bar during screen sharing, - Microsoft Community
Click somewhere in that annoying sharing bar, then press Ctrl W and the bar should disappear. Use the original window menu to stop sharing. CAUTION: make sure you've clicked the sharing bar or do not attempt to use Ctrl W again thinking it's a toggle as you could close your Teams window and immediately Leave the call.
MAC, the keyboard shortcut is command +W
1 year later, please put some resource into this. 80% of my colleagues including myself have this issue on a daily base. Is absurd how annoying this is. I can put it in top of the list. Feature wise I think is good enough for now, just please make that thing move!
Hello Luke, this is Emily.
I'm sorry, but it is not currently possible to move the menu bar from the top of the Teams window to the bottom. The menu bar is a fixed element of the Teams interface and cannot be customized or moved. I will suggest that you use the feedback feature to submit this as a feedback. Click on the Help button on the lower left in Teams, then click on Give Feedback.
This is flat-out a miss. The bar should be able to be moved. It blocks tabs that you are trying to navigate to during a screen share.
Agreed - terrible application!
You have a meeting - Okay join.
Here's your meeting - Join already!
Here are your sound and video options - Join, you &^%$ stupid piece of software!