Can the menu bar be moved during a teams call?

Anonymous
2023-06-02T01:18:32+00:00

I want to know if I can move the menu bar from the top of the teams window to the bottom? I have my camera at the top of my screen, and want faces to be as close to the top as possible so I am almost looking into the camera lens. Is this possible? Couldn't find way to adjust in settings.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T21:39:32+00:00

    Yes, agree. It is frustrating because I cannot move from tab to tab because of the interference of the screen sharing control panel - it's static at the top and cannot be moved or reduced. This has to be a bug in the new version, right?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-14T20:10:49+00:00

    I have the same exact problem.

    I wish there were a solution. could we move it to the right side.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-14T17:12:38+00:00

    How does this resolve the problem, when we are trying to share the screen and it obscures the web browser tabs.

    Its absolutely infuriating.

    Why not just use the same system that Remote Desktop [RDP] uses.

    In RDP, I can just move the top menu around the screen.

    It is very simple but effective.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-26T10:25:08+00:00

    Thank you, you save my day

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-24T04:54:18+00:00

    The top menu bar during screen sharing becomes a major problem . Microsoft should allow users to move the Menu Bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments