Can the menu bar be moved during a teams call?

Anonymous
2023-06-02T01:18:32+00:00

I want to know if I can move the menu bar from the top of the teams window to the bottom? I have my camera at the top of my screen, and want faces to be as close to the top as possible so I am almost looking into the camera lens. Is this possible? Couldn't find way to adjust in settings.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-17T09:33:11+00:00

    Sometimes, after a few minutes, this menu on top of the screen where shared screen disappears. Then it is unable to open again. I am not sure how this happens, but when the top menu disappear it is a better experience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T13:04:41+00:00

    If you click on the menu bar and press Ctrl W it will disappear. Not sure how to get it back, yet I never use it anyway.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-09T14:28:12+00:00

    Please, Microsoft, let us move the bar during a teams call/share. It's nuts that you haven't done this yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-20T10:56:20+00:00

    Agreed - terrible application!
    You have a meeting - Okay join.
    Here's your meeting - Join already!
    Here are your sound and video options - Join, you &^%$ stupid piece of software!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more