Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
When you are presenting click on any where of the bar above and use this key combination. CTRL+W
It goes away.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I want to know if I can move the menu bar from the top of the teams window to the bottom? I have my camera at the top of my screen, and want faces to be as close to the top as possible so I am almost looking into the camera lens. Is this possible? Couldn't find way to adjust in settings.
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you are presenting click on any where of the bar above and use this key combination. CTRL+W
It goes away.
So nice that they finally fixed this! That drove me crazy for months!
How is it fixed? Please help me get rid of it.
Agreed - so annoying.
Noticed this as well! Much more productive now.
So nice that they finally fixed this! That drove me crazy for months!