Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I've switched to new Teams and they work great. However, every time I start Teams I get this message:
https://i.imgur.com/VFY9xXz.png
I don't want to switch back. Can I disable this message so I don't see it every time I start MS Teams?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
And if there is no (Work Preview) alternative in the start menu?
In the Taskbar, Right click the new teams logo and pin it to your taskbar. Then right click the old logo and unpin from it taskbar. Done.
YES! YES! YES! This is the only answer we need.
Open by clicking on the new Teams shortcut, will bring you directly to what you want to.
I usually open it by hit Start button -> type "teams" -> enter. But it still opens the old version.
How to fix: do the same search in start -> right click on the old shortcut -> open file location -> delete or rename the shortcut.
This is the solution we were all looking for. Thanks!