Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
I am running Microsoft Teams Version 1.6.00.1381 (64-bit).
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
With issue for a few years, I have been using a Jabra 65 Evolve headset with Microsoft Teams on the same Windows 10 Laptop. In the last few weeks, I have had problems where after exiting a Teams meeting, the Teams software is not fully hanging up. Upon exiting via the the "Leave" button in the Teams Window or Hanging up with a long-press of the Jabra Headset button, the meeting and the meeting window will close and appear to have fully ended, but my headset is still "connected" appearing to be part of a meeting. While in this connected state, the headset will not connect to another Bluetooth device (like my mobile phone). It will stay in this state indefinitely and will only respond/connect if I enter another Teams meeting.
The only fix I have found is when I fully exit Teams. Once I do that, the headset is fully released/hung up and connects back to my Mobile phone. Only after exiting Teams and then reloading Teams does the headset work properly and pair back up with the headset while also being paired with my mobile phone.
I believe this is a Teams problem only because anything I try with the Jabra headset or software does not change the state of the headset. The headset still appears connected even if I unplug the Jabra Link 370 dongle and then plug it back in. Again, only after I fully exit/shutdown Teams and then restart Teams is the headset for use like it had been for the years before. My ticket to Jabra states this is a Microsoft Teams problem (of course).
Laptop LENOVO ThinkPad T15 Gen 1
Windows Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044
Microsoft Teams Version 1.6.00.1381 (64-bit)
Jabra Evolve Headset Firmware 2.97.0
Jabra Link 370 Firmware 1.87.0
Jabra Direct Software 6.5.31801
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am running Microsoft Teams Version 1.6.00.1381 (64-bit).
Are you able to find out which versions of Microsoft Teams? Or the service health ID for this issue?
alternatively to the test call: just call anyone and hang up works also fine
in between i have a colleague who is used to it that i call him and hang up after one time ringing, so he is not wondering and calling me back ;)
A (still annoying) workaround I've found: go to the three dots to the left of your picture, click on them, then select settings, then devices, then select make a test call. As soon as it starts "ringing", click leave. The headset disconnects from the call (at least for me) at that point. Probably a little quicker than quitting Teams altogether.
I have been using this workaround for the last couple of weeks. It's very annoying. When will we get the official fix from Microsoft?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more