Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Summary, on this machine only, when trying to have a video call in the new Teams Beta, I see only black with a frozen image of myself when the video started in the top right corner of the window. Everyone else can see me fine.
No errors, everything seems to be working for everyone else, but I am just unable to use the beta and I'd love to as I do use multiple tenants.
Please help!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
I am in the same situation as some of those reported.
I have one laptop and one desktop(Windows 10, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti).
Laptop is working. Desktop is not working.
Recently its behavior is bit changed.
I tried New teams on 1on1 meeting, the video was working.
(Last year the video was always not working)
I tried it on five members, unfortunately it was not working.
And I found the interesting information.
End of availability for classic Teams client - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn
According to the article, classic Teams client will end 31 March 2024.
So I need to seriously consider quitting desktop PCs or stop using Teams.
Hopefully this will be resolved by the end date.
I am having the exact same issue as originally reported. Sad to see this was reported back in August and now it's January and no movement.
Same. Apparently we are having an issue prevalent enough to where we have multiple pages on this particular help forum but not enough to cause ms to notice.
the issue continues in Jan 2024 too.