Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Summary, on this machine only, when trying to have a video call in the new Teams Beta, I see only black with a frozen image of myself when the video started in the top right corner of the window. Everyone else can see me fine.
No errors, everything seems to be working for everyone else, but I am just unable to use the beta and I'd love to as I do use multiple tenants.
Please help!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
I cannot get video during Teams calls if I use the new Teams. I can hear the other participant in the call and they can hear and see me, but I have to switch back to the old teams to get video. Switching back to the old Teams is also getting harder.
Now the new Teams desktop app is forced, indeed. Unfortunately, the issue with "no incoming video" is still there, at least for me. On top of that, I experience sluggish fonts on the user-interface. The classic Teams did not have theses issues.
Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.
Ouch, this is awful. Now I am reverting to the Edge browser version for all meetings. This sucks, Teams used to work. I hope this is fixed soon. I am really rooting for every other piece of what I am seeing here. Just shocked it broke so badly when the old version didn't have this issue.
Windows 11
NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super
i'm having the same issue, indiviual call are working.
Meeting Video is not working.
screensharing isn't working, to be able to see it, i have to popout the screen and I can see the screenshare