Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Summary, on this machine only, when trying to have a video call in the new Teams Beta, I see only black with a frozen image of myself when the video started in the top right corner of the window. Everyone else can see me fine.
No errors, everything seems to be working for everyone else, but I am just unable to use the beta and I'd love to as I do use multiple tenants.
Please help!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
My PC wasn't showing that service but this solved my issue WOO!!!
Yes, I am still experiencing this with the desktop app beta version of Teams. Video is blank for all meeting attendees, and anytime a screen is presented the contents are blank. I have to "popout" the content to another window before it is visible, and then leave the room and rejoin if I want to see content of the person whom shares next.
I've since re-installed the non-beta teams and everything works correctly. A team mate of mine also experiences this consistently with the desktop beta app.