Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Summary, on this machine only, when trying to have a video call in the new Teams Beta, I see only black with a frozen image of myself when the video started in the top right corner of the window. Everyone else can see me fine.
No errors, everything seems to be working for everyone else, but I am just unable to use the beta and I'd love to as I do use multiple tenants.
Please help!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
Now the new Teams desktop app is forced, indeed. Unfortunately, the issue with "no incoming video" is still there, at least for me. On top of that, I experience sluggish fonts on the user-interface. The classic Teams did not have theses issues.
Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.
I cannot get video during Teams calls if I use the new Teams. I can hear the other participant in the call and they can hear and see me, but I have to switch back to the old teams to get video. Switching back to the old Teams is also getting harder.
I am having the exact same issues/experience. On one hand, I'm glad to see so many others having this issue. Classic Teams still works consistently, so that's what I'm staying with for now. I hope this gets fixed before new Teams is forced on everyone.
Experiencing the same issue on my Desktop with the new Teams. Completely quitting and restarting teams process helps for the first call, but then if the person on the other side for example initiates sharing then all video windows go solid black or grey (including my own camera view). Video will then be broken in all calls until the app is killed and restarted. My camera keeps working and people can see me, but I can't see anything. I have an ATI Radeon R9 200 Series and 21.5.2 which the Radeon updater says is the latest for me.