Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Summary, on this machine only, when trying to have a video call in the new Teams Beta, I see only black with a frozen image of myself when the video started in the top right corner of the window. Everyone else can see me fine.
No errors, everything seems to be working for everyone else, but I am just unable to use the beta and I'd love to as I do use multiple tenants.
Please help!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
Well, I'll be darned. That actually worked for me as well. . Thank you.
Same here... I've been switching back to ''old teams'' everytime i have video meetings ! would be GREATLY APPRECIATED if they could fix this !
Same issue as everyone else. Ugh. People can hear and see me, I can hear them but I can't see them. The web client is fine as is the old Teams.
Same problem here.
I work from home 2 days a week. I need Teams to work correctly when I'm there. I have a great setup for work at home, but can't use it for any meetings, of which I have many, because of this bug that Microsoft doesn't even acknowledge. We recently got my entire org to adopt Teams and use it regularly, and now this new version comes out and kills a basic function.
The silence from MS on this is unfortunate.