Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Summary, on this machine only, when trying to have a video call in the new Teams Beta, I see only black with a frozen image of myself when the video started in the top right corner of the window. Everyone else can see me fine.
No errors, everything seems to be working for everyone else, but I am just unable to use the beta and I'd love to as I do use multiple tenants.
Please help!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
It worked for some minutes. I even could join a meet. But the second meet I had, Teams failed again. Nahimic is not working at all :(
Yes, thank you that fixed it.
Hallelujah 🙌 That's a success for me!
Worked for me too! Wow! Thank goodness!