Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Summary, on this machine only, when trying to have a video call in the new Teams Beta, I see only black with a frozen image of myself when the video started in the top right corner of the window. Everyone else can see me fine.
No errors, everything seems to be working for everyone else, but I am just unable to use the beta and I'd love to as I do use multiple tenants.
Please help!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Open your services, see if you have Nahimic service running. If so, stop and disable the service. Then kill and restart teams and that fixed the issue for me
Same here, wouldn't be bothered, but you will be shoving the new version down our throats next year and it is not working like it should. Also a high End Nvidia Card, Even reinstalled the entire machine, problem remains. Please fix before you push this new teams client. And keep the old client available and a little more easy to find! I installed it besides the new version and the old version works like a charm.
I have the same issue. New Teams is fine on my laptop but not my desktop. I got a new desktop a month ago and it worked fine on the old one but not the new one.
I am thinking it might have something to do with the high end graphics card. I have an RTX 4090 and the only thing that doesn't work is the New Teams.
I am also having the same issue.
Same problem here - consistent and repeatable