Stuck in an infinite loop of needing to already be signed in to the Authenticator app to approve a sign in FOR the authenticator app.

Anonymous
2023-05-26T16:02:55+00:00

I can't sign in because my account says it need me to approve the sign on in the Authenticator app. HOWEVER, the sign on for the Authenticator app is ALSO saying I need to approve the sign on in the app. So I can't sign in to approve it without already being signed in. SO I am stuck in an infinite loop of it asking me to approve a sign in on my account in an app that I can't sign into without already being signed in!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T12:37:14+00:00

    Thanks! This worked for me as well!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T13:19:22+00:00

    No, sadly not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-12T19:01:38+00:00

    Redownloading ect did not work for me. I had to contact our service provider and have them fix the issue. 5 minutes and I was able to log in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-27T03:33:14+00:00

    Hi! I had the same nightmare and was able to call the service center, any MS service number will do. The key is to ask for "AZURE" help when prompted to specify an MS product. This took me directly to a person who was able to assist.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-27T20:34:09+00:00

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments