Stuck in an infinite loop of needing to already be signed in to the Authenticator app to approve a sign in FOR the authenticator app.

Anonymous
2023-05-26T16:02:55+00:00

I can't sign in because my account says it need me to approve the sign on in the Authenticator app. HOWEVER, the sign on for the Authenticator app is ALSO saying I need to approve the sign on in the app. So I can't sign in to approve it without already being signed in. SO I am stuck in an infinite loop of it asking me to approve a sign in on my account in an app that I can't sign into without already being signed in!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T13:19:22+00:00

    No, sadly not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T12:37:14+00:00

    Thanks! This worked for me as well!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T15:22:56+00:00

    Hi Chris, have you figured out a solution yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-30T15:22:26+00:00

    Hi John, have you figured out a solution yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T17:28:18+00:00

    Sympathy is all I can offer. My personal phone is my personal phone. Why should I download a work app on my personal phone to access a work file on my work PC?? Buy me a work phone if you want me authenticate work files. Now, the Company has all my personal passwords to my personal accounts.

    Where's my right to privacy?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments