You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.

Anonymous
2023-11-22T07:19:52+00:00

In Teams (New) we have a Tab that links to Sharepoint. When we open the Tab now we are getting the following message :

You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.

When we open the site in a browser the sharepoint site loads correctly. How can we get rid of the message and open sharepointsite within Microsoft Teams (New)

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T14:56:21+00:00

    I wonder if this has anything to the forced International Planner merging they had the other day crashing planner left right and centre. Of course microsoft won't really respond they only respond to praise. Had one of their engineers calling me the other day and didn't like the fact I didn't want to give him my details over the phone, which was amusing as isn't that standard security advice. On positive side I got a portable blackboard and a piece of chalk so I'm ok :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-05T15:28:20+00:00

    I am attempting to share a SharePoint Online page from a different site and it will not let me. I tried adding it as a website with a URL and it links the page but still throws the error message. I added the IP as trusted thinking that might help. The COE does not want to see that error on the page. It is our own SharePoint site under the same tenant.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T20:54:50+00:00

    This is fine and dandy. But using the Lists app has a shortcoming that makes it useless. You cannot choose the view (at least not that I have found) so I was relegated to using the website app and adding the url of the list with the desired view for that channel. If they add the ability to choose a list view when adding a list to teams, then great. Until then, it's useless. We will just deal with the annoying gray bar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T21:34:19+00:00

    I get that they are inserting the content in a vanilla iframe and that some content may not render correctly (no issues with that).

    • If I am running Teams in a browser, then I'm guessing the iframe will render in that same browser.
    • If I am running the desktop version of Teams, then what is rendering the iframe? Is there a browser embedded in Teams, or is it simply making systems calls to a renderer in the OS?
    • Is HTML rendering in the OS essentially Edge?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T19:23:01+00:00

    I'm also seeking update for this - experiencing the same issue with my users.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments