You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.

Anonymous
2023-11-22T07:19:52+00:00

In Teams (New) we have a Tab that links to Sharepoint. When we open the Tab now we are getting the following message :

You're viewing content from https://.... Make sure you trust this site before using it. If the site doesn’t load properly, open it in a browser.

When we open the site in a browser the sharepoint site loads correctly. How can we get rid of the message and open sharepointsite within Microsoft Teams (New)

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-29T09:22:52+00:00

    Found a solution that work in the New Teams:

    Problem: Tabs added as Websites pointing at SharePoint links do not display and do not allow correct functionality to users (e.g. download files is not working).

    Edit your web address pointing to your SharePoint from this:

    https://tenantcompany.sharepoint.com**/:f:/r**/sites/YourSite/Shared%20Documents/folder

    to this:

    https://tenantcompany.sharepoint.com/sites/YourSite/Shared%20Documents/folder

    Add a Tab, choose SharePoint as app, then change to Any Site page and paste the new URL.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-29T19:08:29+00:00

    Some of my colleagues state there is a SharePoint add-in (app) for Teams that can display this content correctly without popup.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T00:06:20+00:00

    I do not fully understand that, especially the reference to the "dedicated app"--I thought Teams was the dedicated app for integrating other MS Office products. What else is Teams supposed to do?

    But what I really get is that the joke I've been making--Meet the new Teams; same as the old Teams--isn't true. The new Teams is worse.

    I know you're just the messenger. Don't mean to be cranky to you Jim B. Thank you!

    Robert

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T10:14:01+00:00

    Hi Adeyemi,

    Thank you for the quick reply.

    I don't have the path you mentions at point 2. All the other options I tried and doesn't resolve my problem.

    Kind Regards,

    Walter van Wijk

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T09:16:54+00:00

    Hello

    I’m Adeyemi and I’d be happy to help you with your question.

    I understand that you're having trouble viewing SharePoint content in a tab in Teams and are seeing a message about trusting the site. Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:

    1. Try to sign out of the Teams desktop application and exit it completely.
    2. Go to %AppData%\\Microsoft\\teams\\application cache\\cache and delete all the files.
    3. Go to %AppData%\\Microsoft\\teams\\cache and delete all the files.
    4. Open and sign in to the Teams desktop client again to see if it works now.

    If the problem persists, you might want to try using Teams for the web, then add the SharePoint link to check the result. You could also try to create a new channel, then add the link in Teams to check if you can add it successfully.

    I hope this helps.

    Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

    Kind regards, Adeyemi

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments