TEAMS - How to move the 'camera/video bar' from the bottom to the top of the screen

Anonymous
2020-06-11T08:38:59+00:00

Hello, when on TEAMS I systematically have the bar displaying all the faces / videos of participants locked at the bottom of the screen (under the control bar). Its a pain as my own camera is on top of my screen. Is there a way to move (like on Zoom or Webex) this bar of 'faces' to the top of the screen?

Thank you

Eric

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-03T07:05:39+00:00

    I understand it is an improvement for you and at times it is for me too but the frustration is that I cannot choose and it changes randomly.
    I have a 2nd large screen above my laptop so

    • with a (ssh/desktop) screen share (small fonts) I would like teams on the top screen with the video at the bottom close to the camera
    • with a Powerpoint share (large letters) I would like teams on the laptop screen with the video at the top close to the camera

    I think I should be in control as I know best where I would like it to be!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-20T12:23:37+00:00

    Mine rolled back as well.  I no longer see the option to "show gallery at the top".

    How can it be this difficult to find solid information about what Microsoft is doing with this app/behavior?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-07T10:22:08+00:00

    Thank you microsoft for finally fixing this.  Only took 12 months of requests to get this done but we got there in the end.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-18T19:42:30+00:00

    Also would like to see this implemented sooner than later. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-02T22:30:56+00:00

    Agree. It should be a dockable bar, so I can choose where to put the faces depending on my monitor. But if it's not configurable, then it has to be at the top where the camera is on almost every laptop (the old XPS13 notwithstanding:-)).

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments