TEAMS - How to move the 'camera/video bar' from the bottom to the top of the screen

Anonymous
2020-06-11T08:38:59+00:00

Hello, when on TEAMS I systematically have the bar displaying all the faces / videos of participants locked at the bottom of the screen (under the control bar). Its a pain as my own camera is on top of my screen. Is there a way to move (like on Zoom or Webex) this bar of 'faces' to the top of the screen?

Thank you

Eric

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-05-11T11:11:56+00:00

    I'm lost, this morning it was bottom again, haven't tried whether the other options are still possible though.

    Mine rolled back too - a couple of days ago - along the bottom is the only option once more.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-07T17:43:26+00:00

    I could not agree anymore.  Please fix asap.  Seems like should be easy to improve.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-14T14:35:29+00:00

    Not just moveable, but able to minimize or close that frame! If you are paying attention to what is being presented, it would be nice to lose the bar of pointless pictures above the presentation. I can list participants, which is all I need, and thankfully that is a separate window, and not added to the view as a frame. I don't need the redundant ribbon of pictures.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-18T22:51:38+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-26T19:32:28+00:00

    Checking in to see if any follow-up since Nov '20.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments