Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
I fixed the issue by closing Teams and renaming (or deleting if you are bold) the following folder:
%localAppdata%\Microsoft\IdentityCache
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:
Reinstalled the app
Rebooted the machine
Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app
Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app
Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license
is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue?
Kind Regards,
Brendan
Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I fixed the issue by closing Teams and renaming (or deleting if you are bold) the following folder:
%localAppdata%\Microsoft\IdentityCache
For me it was a misconfiguration of the router of the home's optic fiber.
With malformed URLs the DNS server into the router redirects to a page of the router's interface.
After checking the configuration of the whole internet connection, Teams started to work.
Thank,
it is work for me
HELLO
i have a same problme error caa70007 for window 7 , i need to use my team for training online and i cant SOS please
Can someone help? I have the same error code