Teams error CAA70007

Anonymous
2020-06-04T13:50:37+00:00

Hi,

One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:

Reinstalled the app

Rebooted the machine

Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app

Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app

Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license

is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue? 

Kind Regards,

Brendan

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-02T15:17:32+00:00

    Thanks, AladdinElhalaq. I'd tried the install fix tool, Windows updates, reg key changes, but your suggestion did the trick!

    HI

    uncheck the below option from internet option --->advance-------> security

    check for server certification revocation*

    then restart MS teams

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-07T01:15:17+00:00

    I have same problems of CAA70007.

    Before I try to rebuild my user profile of windows.

    I tried to below method and I fixed my error code CAA70007.

    Icon of Microsoft Teams (right click) >  Properties > Compatibility > "Run Compatibility troublesshoooter" >  Try recommended settings > .....

    I'm not sure that all of CAA70007 will be solved as this method.

    If you solve your problems, please let me know that via reply.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-07T21:02:34+00:00
    • I have tried your fix but unfortunately did work for me  I  end up with a different error as mention in below snap shot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-09T22:26:55+00:00

    This was my work around and I only advise this if your organization allows it.  

    Open Internet Explorer (not Edge)

    Click/tap the top right gear to open settings and go to Internet Options

    Click/tap on the Advanced tab.

    Scroll down until you are under Security and enable all TLS versions.

    Close Teams, open Teams, and sign in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-11T20:20:39+00:00

    Thank you , unfortunately your fix did not work for us , but the below work around fix the problem with in work domain 

     Internet Options

    Click/tap on the Advanced tab.

    Scroll down until you are under Security then uncheck

     check for server certificate revocation*

    and for some computers we have to uncheck the below options too 

    check for publishers certificate revocation 

    check for signature on downloaded programs 

    then Close Teams, and sign in again

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments