Teams error CAA70007

Anonymous
2020-06-04T13:50:37+00:00

Hi,

One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:

Reinstalled the app

Rebooted the machine

Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app

Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app

Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license

is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue? 

Kind Regards,

Brendan

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-05T07:53:13+00:00

    Hi, 

    I am still looking for a solution to this issue.

    Kind Regards,

    Brendan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T14:29:04+00:00

    Hi, here is the picture 

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T14:16:52+00:00

    Hi Brendan,

    I am Rodel, an independent advisor, and I would like to help you to resolve your issue.

    Could you get and post a screenshot of the error message? That would assist greatly in helping with a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments