Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
HI
uncheck the below option from internet option --->advance-------> security
check for server certification revocation*
then restart MS teams
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:
Reinstalled the app
Rebooted the machine
Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app
Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app
Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license
is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue?
Kind Regards,
Brendan
Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
HI
uncheck the below option from internet option --->advance-------> security
check for server certification revocation*
then restart MS teams
Buenas tardes
Tenía el mismo inconveniente y lo solucioné!!
Luego de intentar desinstalarlo e instalarlo de nuevo seguía y seguía el inconveniente, e hice ajustes a la cuenta del usuario y aún seguía molestando, después de varias veces insistir hice el siguiente procedimiento para no tener que formatear el equipo:
A mi me funcionó haciendo exactamente ese procedimiento en 2 equipos diferentes, no tocar las cuentas ya que el inconveniente es por registros del ordenador!
Espero les sirva mi respuesta para la solución.
Saludos desde Colombia!
Hi All
Thank you for help. I tried the following:
1. Proxy dis-able when not using the same
2. Compatibility thread.
Neither of which helped. I checked with my local support, they mentioned possible cause could be due to mis-match of Domain password and Office365 password. For me to resolve this i need to visit my office and re-set my domain controller password to be same as Office365 password.
In the meantime, I am using the following steps:
1. Log-in to windows without home network
2. Connect to home network
3. Login into teams using Chrome browser.
Regards
Sateesh
Hi Nils,
Thank you for the response, when i try to sign into edge i get the following.
"Error code: 3, 15, -895025145"
Regards
Sateesh
Same here. Teams doesn't work, and Edge shows this error code.
I was able to correct this by changing my proxy settings.
In Windows, go to Proxy Settings and change Automatically Detect Settings to OFF if you are not using a proxy.
If you are using a proxy, ensure that the proxy settings are correct.
Everything immediately began working correctly once I did this.
Hope my experience helps you.
John Blancuzzi
Thanks, but it didn't help.
Solved by running in compatibility mode. See this thread.
Hi Nils,
Thank you for the response, when i try to sign into edge i get the following.
"Error code: 3, 15, -895025145"
Regards
Sateesh
Same here. Teams doesn't work, and Edge shows this error code.
I was able to correct this by changing my proxy settings.
In Windows, go to Proxy Settings and change Automatically Detect Settings to OFF if you are not using a proxy.
If you are using a proxy, ensure that the proxy settings are correct.
Everything immediately began working correctly once I did this.
Hope my experience helps you.
John Blancuzzi