Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
- I have tried your fix but unfortunately did work for me I end up with a different error as mention in below snap shot
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:
Reinstalled the app
Rebooted the machine
Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app
Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app
Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license
is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue?
Kind Regards,
Brendan
Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have same problems of CAA70007.
Before I try to rebuild my user profile of windows.
I tried to below method and I fixed my error code CAA70007.
Icon of Microsoft Teams (right click) > Properties > Compatibility > "Run Compatibility troublesshoooter" > Try recommended settings > .....
I'm not sure that all of CAA70007 will be solved as this method.
If you solve your problems, please let me know that via reply.
Thank you.
Thanks, AladdinElhalaq. I'd tried the install fix tool, Windows updates, reg key changes, but your suggestion did the trick!
HI
uncheck the below option from internet option --->advance-------> security
check for server certification revocation*
then restart MS teams
We only solved it after releasing the IP for full output to the internet, without rules. But after we reactivated the rules, Teams remained connected normally.
My colleague is facing same situation. What is the "rule" in your posting? I wanna know how can I operate to release the IP what you mentioned.
sorun devam ediyor