Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Hi there
what worked for me was going of the LAN/WLAN and using pure internet connection to sign in.
this worked and now I am fine again.
thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:
Reinstalled the app
Rebooted the machine
Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app
Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app
Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license
is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue?
Kind Regards,
Brendan
Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi there
what worked for me was going of the LAN/WLAN and using pure internet connection to sign in.
this worked and now I am fine again.
thanks
After trying everything else I found a fix that works for me. Rename the Crypto folder in this location to something like Crypto.old
%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\Microsoft
Teams will generate a new folder on next launch with a new token. I guess Teams for some reason stops liking the cached token?
why did you remove the chat icon. we use the chat to communicate to people
Thank you , unfortunately your fix did not work for us , but the below work around fix the problem with in work domain
Internet Options
Click/tap on the Advanced tab.
Scroll down until you are under Security then uncheck
check for server certificate revocation*
and for some computers we have to uncheck the below options too
check for publishers certificate revocation
check for signature on downloaded programs
then Close Teams, and sign in again
This was my work around and I only advise this if your organization allows it.
Open Internet Explorer (not Edge)
Click/tap the top right gear to open settings and go to Internet Options
Click/tap on the Advanced tab.
Scroll down until you are under Security and enable all TLS versions.
Close Teams, open Teams, and sign in.