Teams error CAA70007

Anonymous
2020-06-04T13:50:37+00:00

Hi,

One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:

Reinstalled the app

Rebooted the machine

Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app

Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app

Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license

is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue? 

Kind Regards,

Brendan

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-22T13:17:58+00:00

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    This worked for me after a week trying many other solutions.

    I was about to give up.

    Thanks again Craig.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-28T04:15:18+00:00

    Hi All

     Thank you for help. I tried the following:

     1. Proxy dis-able when not using the same

     2. Compatibility thread.

     Neither of which helped. I checked with my local support, they mentioned possible cause could be due to mis-match of Domain password and Office365 password. For me to resolve this i need to visit my office and re-set my domain controller password to be same as Office365 password.

     In the meantime, I am using the following steps:

     1. Log-in to windows without home network

     2. Connect to home network

     3. Login into teams using Chrome browser.

    Regards

    Sateesh

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-27T14:19:30+00:00

    Hi Nils,

     Thank you for the response, when i try to sign into edge i get the following.

     "Error code: 3, 15, -895025145"

    Regards

    Sateesh

    Same here. Teams doesn't work, and Edge shows this error code.

    I was able to correct this by changing my proxy settings.

    In Windows, go to Proxy Settings and change Automatically Detect Settings to OFF if you are not using a proxy.

    If you are using a proxy, ensure that the proxy settings are correct.

    Everything immediately began working correctly once I did this.

    Hope my experience helps you.

    John Blancuzzi

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-29T00:47:15+00:00

    How do I release the IP?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-05T07:53:13+00:00

    Hi, 

    I am still looking for a solution to this issue.

    Kind Regards,

    Brendan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments