Teams error CAA70007

Anonymous
2020-06-04T13:50:37+00:00

Hi,

One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:

Reinstalled the app

Rebooted the machine

Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app

Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app

Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license

is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue? 

Kind Regards,

Brendan

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-18T12:18:24+00:00

    While this is not exactly what fixed it for me at least it pointed me at the right direction. Because I have tried everything else - uninstall, clear cache, etc.

    What fixed it for me was to 'Restore advanced settings' in Internet Options. Microsoft Store was not working either, before I did that, it just closed on start.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-11T20:20:39+00:00

    Thank you , unfortunately your fix did not work for us , but the below work around fix the problem with in work domain 

     Internet Options

    Click/tap on the Advanced tab.

    Scroll down until you are under Security then uncheck

     check for server certificate revocation*

    and for some computers we have to uncheck the below options too 

    check for publishers certificate revocation 

    check for signature on downloaded programs 

    then Close Teams, and sign in again

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-30T03:33:21+00:00
    We only solved it after releasing the IP for full output to the internet, without rules. But after we reactivated the rules, Teams remained connected normally.
    

    My colleague is facing same situation. What is the "rule" in your posting? I wanna know how can I operate to release the IP what you mentioned.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-29T08:34:23+00:00

    Hi,

    One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:

    Reinstalled the app

    Rebooted the machine

    Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app

    Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app

    Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license

    is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue? 

    Kind Regards,

    Brendan

    Hi,

    Try to sign the user into Edge - and enable SYNC.

    That fixed it for us!

    Regards

    Nils

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-09T16:02:00+00:00

    That is what I was afraid of.   Thanks for your update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments