Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Teams error CAA70007
Hi,
One of our users keep getting an error message when opening teams, this is only happening to a single users, on their machine, unfortunately I am not able to check if it would work on other machine or if other users can work on their machine due to working from home. Basically it opens, asks them to login, when they login it doesn't ask for password it just goes straight to the error, and we can't get further, they are able to login to teams.microsoft.com, but the app wont work, I have tried the following steps:
Reinstalled the app
Rebooted the machine
Uninstalled the app, cleared the cache and then reinstalled the app
Closed the app and cleared the cache and then reopened the app
Removed the teams license from o365 admin portal, then re-added the teams license
is there anything else I can do to try to resolve this issue?
Kind Regards,
Brendan
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-06-04T14:29:04+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-10-07T01:15:17+00:00 I have same problems of CAA70007.
Before I try to rebuild my user profile of windows.
I tried to below method and I fixed my error code CAA70007.
Icon of Microsoft Teams (right click) > Properties > Compatibility > "Run Compatibility troublesshoooter" > Try recommended settings > .....
I'm not sure that all of CAA70007 will be solved as this method.
If you solve your problems, please let me know that via reply.
Thank you.
-
Anonymous
2020-10-23T01:41:00+00:00 After trying everything else I found a fix that works for me. Rename the Crypto folder in this location to something like Crypto.old
%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\Microsoft
Teams will generate a new folder on next launch with a new token. I guess Teams for some reason stops liking the cached token?
-
Anonymous
2020-09-24T20:24:55+00:00 HI
uncheck the below option from internet option --->advance-------> security
check for server certification revocation*
then restart MS teams
-
Anonymous
2020-10-09T22:26:55+00:00 This was my work around and I only advise this if your organization allows it.
Open Internet Explorer (not Edge)
Click/tap the top right gear to open settings and go to Internet Options
Click/tap on the Advanced tab.
Scroll down until you are under Security and enable all TLS versions.
Close Teams, open Teams, and sign in.