Microsoft Teams - Error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again."

Anonymous
2020-03-31T05:33:14+00:00

Hi,

While working on Teams Web and desktop application , I am getting error "We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again." while using chat and calls on Teams . This issue has started since yesterday., where I cant send or see or receive my chats

I performed the following steps :  

  1. Sign out of my account from browser and then clear browser cache. 
  2. Log out of my account from Teams desktop too.
  3. Then sign in to my account from browser to check again if the error still pops up.
  4. Uninstall and Install the app again

On mobile app, I can only view the chat and cannot send messages.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,

Harshada J

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-10T19:10:14+00:00

    I am a teacher with DCPS and my student has this issue. They cannot attend my class. Please help microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-18T03:53:35+00:00

    Same issue 18.08.2020 using latest version of teams

    Why hasn't Microsoft acknowledged this issue yet??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-13T12:45:41+00:00

    +1 Same problem for me with latest version 1.3.0.19173

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T20:04:48+00:00

    Same problem since today!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-22T09:26:42+00:00

    I have the same problem today 22.07.2020

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments