Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Incredibly dumb limitation by Microsoft. Are they listening? Like f*** they are!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have more than one TEAMS tab open at a time, and other tabs as well. I will switch back and forth between tabs. Sometimes, when I switch back to a TEAMS tab, even if I've only been off that particular tab for a few minutes, a box pops up saying "Are you still there?" and there is a button saying "I'm Back". This is the only option to make the box go away. Once I click on the button, the whole TEAMS site resets, and interrupts what I was working on. I am having a hard enough time trying to figure out TEAMS, without having the program purposely set me back like this. I want to pull my hair out. How can I stop it from popping up like this? Is there a setting somewhere that I can change?
Thank you
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Incredibly dumb limitation by Microsoft. Are they listening? Like f*** they are!
omg like EXACTLY that is so true and im tired of it it just kicks you out!
shush ur mout
Im having this as well, if i have multiple Microsoft teams tabs open (on google chrome) and im needing to be swapping between them. They will display a popup saying "Are you there?" If I click "Im back" it will completely reload the page. This will then become a loop for each of the tabs. If we could just remove the "Are you there?" popup or alter it so it does not reload the page. That would be perfect.
This is exactly my issue if I have a meeting open on one page and looking at a file on the other when I return to the meeting it reloads and kicks me out of the call.