Calls View in Teams has changed

Anonymous
2021-05-11T15:04:07+00:00

Somehow overnight my Teams calls view has changed from the default which I prefer. It now reflects  History in the middle of the page, speed dial on the right hand side of the page and the ability to make a call on the left side of the page.

I prefer to go back to the speed dial view with contacts and etc in the left pane. Can someone please provide guidance how to get the default view back?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-05-12T12:05:26+00:00

Hi Spryte_K,

You're welcome! It has been my pleasure assisting you on this.

If you don't have further questions, please feel free to mark this thread at your end and have a great day ahead!

Thank you!

Regards

Nik

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T10:23:46+00:00

    New look is great! Thanks Microsoft.

    The ability to change settings quicker in the lower left corner is much appreciated too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T09:23:30+00:00

    I agree. I don't understand how Microsoft find the new look useful!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-20T09:02:34+00:00

    I agree, this new look which only just appeared for me today, is dreadful and I hate it

    Before I could see all my teams easily, with who was available and who wasn't and easily call them

    Now it's not so easy and I have a little screen on the side which shows this but is defaulted to collapse in groups, so I now have to open every group up manually each time

    Absolutely ridiculous and I cant see any benefit from having the call history on full view in the centre of the screen

    Why do microsoft keep making changes without any communication ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-11T06:59:47+00:00

    Same here! Why change something that's not broke. Jeez this is annoying, its a terrible layout. Please Mr Microsoft fix the other problems like not being able to start a flow by specific emails flags, or get it to work properly when depositing email into folder to trigger and the possibility to lock down lists that use approval flow + status! before messing with stuff that does not need to change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments