How do I delete a Microsoft teams account on my Android

Anonymous
2020-06-14T06:34:34+00:00

How do i delete Microsoft teams account on my Android

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-09T08:53:15+00:00

    Hello,

    I have applied the procedure Apps->Teams->Clear data/Clear catch. Unfortunately at next restart the account still appear.

    Did someone experience the same behavior? Does someone know a fix?

    Unfortunately the account to be deleted does not allow login and I can not add it again.

    PS: Uninstall/Install did not help either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-29T16:44:57+00:00

    You cannot get to settings, the app just keeps refreshing to the login for a set of credentials that are no longer available, lost, etc. It's amateurish implementation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-06T13:24:35+00:00

    Signing out worked. Select the account that you want to remove, then go to settings, then click sign out.

    True but this won't work in case your teams account has been disabled by the organisation. Teams wants a login with for the still existing account on your mobile app and always switches back to the login dialog, whatever you try. You have to clear data by long tapping the app icon > App info > Clear data. The restart the app. Unfortunately all other accounts are removed as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-26T11:57:29+00:00

    I want to delete the account not uninstall.. do u understand what delete means... I have two account.. I want to delete one of them

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-07T14:58:39+00:00

    FWIW - I did the "airplane mode" trick and it worked for me. I had to be quick to get to "settings" between Teams' attempts at signing on, but at least with no network connection it could not present me with the logon screen. Once I got into settings and managed to hit the "Sign out" option at the bottom, it did that and the company was removed. I cleared the app's cache for good measure, went back online and have not had that company show back up - it's been about 3 hours now - so I think it worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments