MSI Center and Device Manager are show two very different things

Anonymous
2021-12-30T17:21:38+00:00

Something weird is going on with my drivers. Msi center says I have the lastest Realtek network driver yet Device manager says I have one from an older date. The one that MSI states says it should be the one most up to date. I did the update via MSI center because my gaming pc was been BSOD for the last week and a half randomly on Destiny 2. It says the error is related to AFD.Sys which is related to the network adapter.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-01T19:07:08+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-01T19:33:47+00:00

    How do I share the original dump file because windows permissions are prevents me. I have just been showing you compies not the original

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-01-01T19:43:55+00:00

    I might wait for microsft to release a update to the network adapter untill then I wont play video gaems on my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-01-01T22:33:34+00:00

    As far as I can understand dump data, Windows ndis.sys driver has problems in communication with Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. This may be due to driver or hardware problems.

    Please try to update motherboard or chipset drivers from MSI site.

    You may try to ask a help from MSI support thou I do not think they will help you.

    Can you disable this network adapter and try another one in expansion slot?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-01-01T23:07:26+00:00

    How do I disable the network adapter and try another one in expansion slot?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments