Yes also here is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlneEVwNSp0DgyPbdukfYCy28Vdk?e=9JbUQS
here are my computer's specs
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Something weird is going on with my drivers. Msi center says I have the lastest Realtek network driver yet Device manager says I have one from an older date. The one that MSI states says it should be the one most up to date. I did the update via MSI center because my gaming pc was been BSOD for the last week and a half randomly on Destiny 2. It says the error is related to AFD.Sys which is related to the network adapter.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes also here is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlneEVwNSp0DgyPbdukfYCy28Vdk?e=9JbUQS
here are my computer's specs
Hi Anshuman,
My name is Igor, I have 12 Microsoft MVP awards. It's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you. I'm sorry you have a problems.
Please share memory dump to OneDrive for analysis.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Is this PC home assembled?
I still do have the problem of my computer bsod relating to afd.sys. That is conntected to my network adapter. So I still have that probelm
It seems that MSI center only cares about what their own supplied drivers, so don't worry about it.