Is this one better? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlneEVwNSp0DhBSb6X1yEXpB9hXd?e=ZYjDuo
MSI Center and Device Manager are show two very different things
Something weird is going on with my drivers. Msi center says I have the lastest Realtek network driver yet Device manager says I have one from an older date. The one that MSI states says it should be the one most up to date. I did the update via MSI center because my gaming pc was been BSOD for the last week and a half randomly on Destiny 2. It says the error is related to AFD.Sys which is related to the network adapter.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-01-01T19:07:08+00:00 -
JosephT71 9,220 Reputation points
2022-01-01T18:51:34+00:00 If it is just happening to 1 game, then it is probably a game issue.
-
Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2022-01-01T17:08:39+00:00 Unfortunately this minidump does not contain enough details. Please turn on kernel dump creating or share full memory dump. May be they will give more information.
-
Anonymous
2021-12-31T17:48:48+00:00 Dump says: The operating system detected an error in a networking driver.
Do you have any third party tools for network security, protection, connection and so on?
Please reinstall Realtek network driver from MSI support site.
Repair system files by
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
command from Windows PowerShell (administrator) environment.I reinstalled the network driver from the Msi site. To be safe I used driver verifier to check it and it said the same thing again. The dump file shows the same error. I might need remote support. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlneEVwNSp0DhBJp5Ezjia2t4lK5?e=AhMi75
-
Anonymous
2021-12-31T16:26:43+00:00 After I restarted my windows most of my stuff got wiped so most third party apps were gone. So I am not 100 sure but I think I dont use any third party tools for network secruity, protection, and so on.
How do I reinstall thr Realtek network driver