Please share full memory dump (yes, it is large), may be it will contain some useful information. Right now I can't say anything definite unfortunately. It will be better if this dump would be generated by verifier.
MSI Center and Device Manager are show two very different things
Something weird is going on with my drivers. Msi center says I have the lastest Realtek network driver yet Device manager says I have one from an older date. The one that MSI states says it should be the one most up to date. I did the update via MSI center because my gaming pc was been BSOD for the last week and a half randomly on Destiny 2. It says the error is related to AFD.Sys which is related to the network adapter.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-01-03T19:51:52+00:00 I have tried contacting MSi with no answer back. Could their be some corrupt in my system causing the bsods?
-
Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2022-01-03T19:30:53+00:00 You may ask MSI support for clarification, I have no answer unfortunately.
Do you have some troubles with this driver? If not, I'd ignore these numbers difference as non-significant. Please note, there is the same part in numbers, 1.714.2021 So this could be minor cosmetic bug.
-
Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2022-01-03T15:55:46+00:00 Realtek gives the general driver. MSI could (or could not) made small changes in hardware. So i recommend to trust MSI site.