MSI Center and Device Manager are show two very different things

Anonymous
2021-12-30T17:21:38+00:00

Something weird is going on with my drivers. Msi center says I have the lastest Realtek network driver yet Device manager says I have one from an older date. The one that MSI states says it should be the one most up to date. I did the update via MSI center because my gaming pc was been BSOD for the last week and a half randomly on Destiny 2. It says the error is related to AFD.Sys which is related to the network adapter.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-01-04T22:04:47+00:00

    Thank you for a recommendation. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great day!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-04T17:53:47+00:00

    ty. Also if you see any with a similiar problem ask if their bios are in a beta state. The latest msi bios for windows 11 are beta. Beta bios usually have bugs. So tell them to stick the lastest bios for windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-01-04T16:19:37+00:00

    Ok and good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-04T03:38:26+00:00

    I may have fixed my problem I switched my bios to an older version and switched to windows 10. I turned on verifier and my os started as normal twice. I realize the newest Msi bios are beta so they might be buggy. I will let you know is something goes wrong

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-01-04T00:41:37+00:00

    I might just wipe my computer since it doesn’t have anything g important that can’t just be reinstalled

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments