Hi Glenn. Im with ya on everything you said. It's total ****. I got on line bought a new disc to intall (win 10) of course, and got the pro version and it's up and running like new with more free features then before. Finally I cleared that peice of **** 11 of my pc. For 45 dollars, there is hope yet. Good luck
go back to windows 10
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-08-02T15:53:38+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-08-02T15:59:59+00:00 I did this easily,
Change the date and time of your computer to within the 10 day limit, disconnect internet wifi etc then restart your computer.
Then the options should reappear.
Regards,
Jess
I support Andre Zen
I am The Zen One Practitioner
-
Anonymous
2022-08-02T17:57:27+00:00 This is the wrong place to vent, no matter how good it feels
If you want to drive change there are a couple of better places to vent. Post to social media. Submit a separate "feedback" for each issue you have. Describe the problem in enough detail that programmer can recreated it.
See my earlier reply for details where to post on social media and how to submit feedback.
-
Anonymous
2022-08-02T18:17:27+00:00 I admit I didn't try that one but doing that with other programs never worked for me. Hopefully it won't happen again but it does I'll remember that. Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2022-08-02T20:08:40+00:00 First of all I'm not venting. I'm mearly responding to people who feel the same way that I do about windows 11. If you don't like it, Oh well!!!!