Not true, I was 2 days into the upgrade when I realized it was the worst windows ever built (and I went through Vista) but the roll back option had already been removed. Just one more reason it is garbage. I have been warning and preaching to my thousnads of follows on social media the dangers of upgrading. Some already have and like me they are stuck this this garbage.
go back to windows 10
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2022-03-21T00:26:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-03-21T00:36:37+00:00 You still have the option of doing a clean install of Win10, then reinstalling apps and personal files.
.
Yes, it is a PITA, but you get back to a usable version of Windows.
.
As I suggested to Hairy, submit a feedback to MS "thanking" them for the unwanted downgrade to Win11.
-
Anonymous
2022-03-27T00:57:58+00:00 Who's amazing idea was it to push out W11 when it wasn't even ready? And the oh so amazing idea of only giving you 10 days to go back to a functioning OS. You wanna buy a car? Its really cool! You do? Great! Here you go, its the steering wheel! Pretty sweet huh? Oh, your old car? Its already been taken to the dump and crushed. But hey its a nice steering wheel, right? Enjoy that, we'll have the rest to you in...a couple years...ish. Another satisfied customer. When did releasing totally unfinished, broken software become the norm for everything? What happened to wanting to impress your customers? No one is impressed with this, and the fact that I now have to go through the hassle of this if I want an unbroken OS, when you didn't even mention that W11 wasn't even close to being finished, but you let me know everyday "hey we've got this great new thing for you, its free for you, and we think you'll love it, you wanna try it? huh? huh? huh? Do ya? Do ya? Come on! Would we tell you do download something on this very expensive hardware if we weren't sure you were gonna love it? Course not." If I haven't been clear, just about every aspect of my gaming PC is now worse, slower, more buggy, non-intuitive, just worse in almost every way. If I find something that has been improved, I'll let you know, but as of now, its 2 thumbs down.
-
Anonymous
2022-03-27T01:36:06+00:00 Nice rant, but this is the wrong place. You are preaching to the choir.
.
Submit a feedback (see my earlier reply) and post on social media.
.
Be publicly vocal about your complaints. Post on social media
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Microsoft365/posts/
. Post Complaints on Twitter https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/community/microsoft-365-on-social-media Go to above page for the following listGeneral
If you're having general issues with Microsoft 365, be sure to check the Microsoft 365 Service health status page and/or follow @MSFT365Status for information about any known service incidents.
You can reach out to Microsoft Customer Service & Support directly on twitter: @MicrosoftHelps.
Hashtag Official Account #Microsoft365 @Microsoft365 #MicrosoftDocs @docsmsft #MicrosoftSearch @MicrosoftSearch #MicrosoftLearn @MicrosoftLearn #M365CommDocs @M365CommDocs #MSUSPartner @MSUSPartner Messaging and Communications
Seeking help on Microsoft Teams? Include #MSTeamsHelp in your tweet.
Hashtag Official Account #MicrosoftTeams @MicrosoftTeams #Microsoft365Groups #AzureAD @AzureAD #MSOutlook @Outlook #Yammer @Yammer #AdaptiveCards
Content Management
Seeking help on SharePoint and Content Management? Include #SPhelp in your tweet.
Office Suite Hashtag Official Account @Office #OneNote @msonenote #Excel @msexcel #MSWord #PowerPoint @PowerPoint Power Platform Hashtag Official Account #PowerPlatform @MSPowerPlat #PowerApps @MSPowerApps #PowerAutomate @MSPowerAutomate #PowerBI, #DAX, #PowerQuery @MSPowerBI #PowerVirtualAgents @MSPowerVirtual #Dataverse #AIBuilder Other Apps Hashtag Official Account #MSVisio @msvisio #MSProject @project #MSWhiteboard #MSForms @SkypeBusiness @MS_StaffHub @sway @MicrosoftToDo #ProjectMoca Development Hashtag Official Account #SPFx @Microsoft365Dev #MicrosoftGraph @Microsoft365Dev #PnPPowerShell @PnpPowershell #PnPjs @m365pnpjs #M365PnP @m365pnp #CLIMicrosoft365 @climicrosoft365 .
-
Anonymous
2022-04-18T02:01:09+00:00 back from windows 11 to windows 10