i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
I can't type sometimes and I have to get off for a couple of hours
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
I can't type sometimes and I have to get off for a couple of hours
Hello,
I'm afraid you will need to clean install Windows 10 like below after 10 days since the previous Windows would have been automatically deleted,
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html
tidak terbiasa dengan windows 11 mau ganti windows 10
i want to go back to window 10
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
10 days are too long please go back in one day