Before the 10 day limit you can 'reverse' the installation.
After 10 days you essentially have to do a clean install of Windows 10.
.
Check out this how to article https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/uninstall-windows-11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Before the 10 day limit you can 'reverse' the installation.
After 10 days you essentially have to do a clean install of Windows 10.
.
Check out this how to article https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/uninstall-windows-11
Hi Pawan
I am Dave, I will help you with this.
If the 10 day time period has expired, then the roll back function will not be available to you, the only way to go back to Windows 10 is to backup your personal files, then clean install Windows 10 from a bootable USB and then re-install your software.
Click this link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
to download the Media Creation Tool (Click on Download Tool Now), with that you can download the latest Windows 10 ISO (Select Create Installation Media for Another PC), you can create a bootable USB flash drive (min 8GB) using that tool
Then, Boot your PC from the Installation Media you just created (change Boot Order in your BIOS) to begin installing Windows 10
Since you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers
I wanna go back too, windows11 sucks.
Hello Pawan,
I'm afraid you will have to clean install Windows 10 below since it's after 10 days to go back.
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
be us window 11 is not working