yes I know
go back to windows 10
i want to go back from windows 11 to windows 10 after 10 days. How can I go back? can someone explain me?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2022-08-09T00:21:59+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-08-08T23:09:07+00:00 Starting with Win10, including Win11, when you activate your license the first time it is associated with the hardware. After that it the MS activation server is supposed to recognize your computer and automagically activate it for you.
-
Anonymous
2022-08-08T21:24:21+00:00 If I have this right, you want to dump win 11. I bought a disc and reinstalled win 10. It never asked me for the key. It's working fine now. Thank God. But if you want to keep 11, you can buy a disc for that too but will the same issues arise is the question. I found my disc on line 45 bucks but I saw them cheaper after I already made the sale. Hope I answered your question
-
Anonymous
2022-08-08T18:07:47+00:00 How about the licens key? Will that just follow smoothly or do i have to tricks around to get this done?
Usually my key is register with my account and everything is set everytime i reinstall windows 11.
Question is, will it be the same smoothiness if i go back to 10? I need some change around here..
-
Anonymous
2022-08-02T22:50:58+00:00 First of all this is a Microsoft site. Second of all people were responding to me and thirdly I don't take suggestions from people like you. Seems like you're the one who needs to go vent to social media. I don't do social media period. Got it? Now run along.